SYNCHRO KETTLE HELL
IN M/F PAIR:
Partner A: 30/20 cal on rower while Partner B holds kettlebells in front rack
Partner B: 30/20 cal on rower while Partner A holds kettlebells in front rack
60 synchro kettlebell front squats ( 2 x 16 / 8kg)
Unlocks second pair to repeat the same
Time stops when both pairs are over finish line
TIME CAP: 16mins
NB – Completed score sheet has to be showed at the end of the workout (in focus) to the camera in order to validate your score Judges need to make 100% sure of standards as teams will be penalised after video submission if movement standards were not achieved and the rep was given.
- Row calories only count while partner is holding the kbs in front rack
- If kbs are not in front rack, row handle must be placed on cradle
- Front rack = kb touching shoulders with elbows in front of shoulders
- handle must be replaced back in the cradle at end of the row
- Male rows 30 cals
- Female rows 20 cal
- Male holds 2 x 16kg kettlebells in front rack for both hold and front squats
- Female holds 2 x 8kg kettlebells in front rack for both hold and front squats
- Squats must be synchronised at the bottom and at the extension
- Hip crease must be below the knee on the squat and full extension with knee, hip and shoulders in line must be shown at the top
- Full extension on the last squat must be shown before the kettlebells can be lowered
- Kettlebells must be in front rack position = kb touching shoulders with elbows in front of shoulders
Both pairs start and finish in box – 2m away from working area.
Can only work if other pair is in box.
Both pairs must be over the finish line for time to stop.